Sunday School & Youth Activities
Give your child the support and spiritual foundation they need to succeed in life. Get involved at your local church and support your student's spiritual learning through Sunday School. Sign up for Christian Science publications, online resources and more for young adults, teens, pre-teens & children.
Inspiration for Teens
CS Summer Camp
You are invited to visit a Sunday School at a Christian Science Church in your area. Classes are open to students of all faiths up to the age of 20.
Children and teens quickly discover that prayer can help them in their daily lives with school work, getting along with others, dealing with competition, healing sports injuries and much more.
- They learn more about their relationship to God, and connect with other young people who want God to be a part of their life.
- It's fun to learn about the Bible and how it relates to what's happening now.
- Students get inspiration and ideas from Christ Jesus' teachings.
- They enjoy being in an open and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- They take time to think about what's important in life and where they're headed.
- Students discover spiritual ways to view love, happiness, success, health.
(In person or virtual classes are available)
Article collections for kids and teens are available on JSH-Online. Read and listen to how kids and teens are demonstrating the truths of Christianity and Christian Science in their daily lives. The collections are free, perfect for sharing in Sunday School, and available for download on JSH-Online. Onine Talks on Christian Science are also available.
Teen Talk via Zoom by Tom McElroy
Sponsored by the Christian Science Church & Sunday School in La Jolla, CA (4th Church of Christ, Scientist, San Diego) and Discovery Bound
Camps for Christian Scientists are one of the best ways for Sunday School students to meet fellow students interested in living a God-centered life. Discover the wide range of activities offered by all six Christian Science Camps to find one that suits you the best. Funding by each of the camps is available as well as assistance from The Campership Fund.
Summer Camps and other Christian Science Youth Activities are operated independent of The Mother Church.
Schools & College Residences